Mary Lazarus Ndionyenma, a graduate of Geography and Abia State-born queen, is one face that is regular on television when Soap Operas are mentioned. Though she has just barely started but has gained ground and is admired by ardent viewers of soaps. She started her career as a model in 2002 after her secondary education, and she has done quite a number of jobs.
She has featured in MTN, GLO, Reltel, Vmobile back then, Samsung, Maltonic, Lasma, Lawma, Pampers to mention a few. Now, she is not only modelling but has also made a mark in the acting world within the short period she has been in the industry. She has featured in an uncountable number of films.
The well Sought-after Nollywood actress Mary Lazarus gave up her white-collar job a couple of years back to pursue a career in modelling and acting. Since then, she has starred in several productions including “Blackberry Babes”, “Tinsel“, “Super Story“, “Shadows” and “Married But Living Single“.
Here’s a list of things you probably don’t know about the starlet whose real name is Mary Lazarus Ndionyenma.
1. She started acting in 2009 after Gbenro Ajibade introduced her to the director of “Waiting Years“.
2. She recently shared her most challenging acting role was on “Losing Control” where she had to play the character of a man.
3. Lazarus is from Abia State in south eastern Nigeria.
4. She studied Geography at the University of Ibadan.
5. She has a twin brother.
6. Her role models are Joke Silva and Omotola Jalade.
7. She is hooked on weaves. This follows her love for shoes, handbags and jewellery.
8. She has starred in several TV commercials including adverts for MTN and Airtel.
CREDIT: nigerianbestforum.com, Pulse.ng.